All AboutHimachal Tour Packages You Need To Know About
Adorned with the beauty of the Himalayas, amidst nature resides the lush green state of Himachal Pradesh. Not only beauty but also it is a biodiversity hot-spot for various Flora and Fauna.
This state containing numerous Hill-stations some of them are famous like Shimla, Manali, etc. which attracts tourists from all over India as well as from foreign Countries evolving an urge in the tourists to explore the beauty that Himachal Pradesh holds as a surprise for their visitors.
How to Reach Himachal Pradesh
- Various trains are available which will directly take you to Himachal Pradesh after which, there you will have accommodation of vehicles to take you to your destination.
- For times when there is a lot of Rush, and train ticket’s availability is hard then you might try to break your Journey From your home town to Delhi and then to Himachal Pradesh because in both the Journeys, the train availabilities are much more than that in Direct journey.
- You can also avail buses which are much more frequent than trains.
- Still if unavailable you can try the same method as mentioned for the trains that are to break your Journey from your location to Delhi and then to Himachal Pradesh.
Once you reach your destination, Hill Station, get hold of a good hotel, freshen up yourself and enjoy a good meal in the fresh air of the Himalayas.
Now, as you have reached your destination, you obviously would want to go out for sightseeing the next day or someday.
If you already have planning or a team with yourself then you can visit all the places by hiring suitable vehicles else you can visit and do your sightseeing by going on a package tour which various tourism companies will be able to provide you.
Himachal tour packages have arrangements for various types of visitors like:
- Business travelers
- Vacationers and leisure travelers
- Adventure Seekers
They have a package for all with various costs suiting the need of the visitor.
Some popular places to visit include:
A type of Tour Package
- Pickup from Chandigarh Airport and drive to Shimla en rotePinjore Garden, then checking in at your hotel and overnight stay
- Next day, Shimla sightseeing with various tourist points which may according to the tourism companies and then overnight stay at Shimla.
- Next day, checking out of your hotel and moving to Manali via Kullu then overnight stay
- Manali local Sightseeing and Overnight stay
- Next day a Visit to Rohtang Pass and then overnight stay in Manali.
- Next day back to Chandigarh airport or railway station
This a probable overview, you can always find Himachal tour packages who vary, but in general, these details are given to provide you about a basic idea of how to tour package operates.
Tour packages generally include food, stay and travels costs.